T-Mobile Customer Service is an EPIC FAIL!

Monday, April 20, 2009

.•*ღ Consumers Spread the Word on T-Mobile

Since my dispute with T-Mobile began, I have been treated pretty badly by the customer service representatives. It really makes you wonder how the heck JD powers and Associates can award them with the best customer service for telecom company. Either the other companies really suck at customer service or, T-Mobile is being judges for their awesome automated customer service.

Wow... I can totally see why they deserve the award... not.

So since no matter what I do, T-Mobile is choosing to ignore me and glaze over me as a deadbeat ex-customer. How nice of them, right? After all those years of taking my money, all of a sudden I'm not important. What a great way to show how much you appreciate your customers.

Since they won't listen, the only thing left to do is to try to get myself heard anyway possible.

Here are some of the places I've shared my experiences with T-Mobile thus far...

StockHouse

iripoff.com

Google Finance

CNET

My3cents

MeasuredUp.com

Digg

Complaints.com

ComplaintsBoard.com

Yahoo! Finance

HaroldSays Consumer Advocate


Yahoo! Finance

And these are just the posts I've made thus far. I intend to continue spreading the word on how horrible of a company T-Mobile is. Consumer ought to know what they're getting themselves into if they are even considering doing business with the deceptive company. They make most of their money by screwing over customers.

As long as we're on the subject of consumers who have been screwed over by T-Mobile. Here are some examples below:



This is one of my favorite examples of T-Mobile's awesome customer service



An example of how much T-Mobile actually appreciates "Loyal Customers". Another big Up Yours from T-Mobile to their customers.



Another loyal customer who can vouch that T-Mobile is by far one of the worse cell phone companies.

You try to be civil with these customer service representatives and they treat you like ass. They are so condescending and rude to you and all they do is repeat out of a manual and don't listen to anything you have to say.

He sums it the best, for all the effing money they T-Mobile charges us, the least they can do is treat us with a little respect. Years of giving them our money and all they do is ignore us and rip us off. Seriously #@!$#@%$@# you T-Mobile~!

Other Complaints to read from T-Mobile Customers:

T-Mobile CSR Misleads Customers

T-Mobile Lies About Making Requested Changes to Account

This is pretty much the same situation I'm in. I bet this is how they make most of their money.

T-Mobile Reps Lies and Harasses Customers

Ex-Customers Sign Petition verifying that T-Mobile Sucks

Another loyal Customer is Overcharged and Ignored


................


I'm sure all of consumers who have spent well well over years paying T-Mobile are just a bunch of deadbeat liars who doesn't want to pay... just like what the T-Mobile customer service representatives said we are....

Yeah... right... Calling all consumers out there....

DON'T GET T-MOBILE!!!

that is all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know if you've experienced similar frustrations as a consumer. I'd love to hear what your thoughts.