T-Mobile Customer Service is an EPIC FAIL!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

.•*ღ My Response to T-Mobile's #1 Incompetent Employee, Mr. Rozzi

So the Battle Begins...




To Whom it may concern,

Following my telephone conversation with Mr. Rozzi from the T-Mobile Customer Relations Department, the company has failed to fairly address this matter.

I am also stunned and disappointed by the lack of respect and courtesy I was shown by their representative Mr. Rozzi who made no effort whatsoever to assess my complaint in a reasonable manner.

Throughout the conversation, Mr. Rozzi repeatedly interrupted me as I spoke, not allowing me to explain my situation. Instead of addressing anything I said, Mr. Rozzi spoke over me while rudely maintaining that "the charges are valid" and that it was my fault since I used the services.

After several attempts to explain my situation, Mr. Rozzi disregarded everything I said and offered me a $200 goodwill credit, stating it was a take it or leave offer. I declined the offer stating that I found the offer inadequate as I was reassured by the representative that the changes were made and that it wasn't right to expect me to pay for an administrative error.

In addition, I also stated that I did not wish to escalate the situation any further, however, I would file with the small claims court if T-Mobile was unwilling to fairly address the issue with me. Upon hearing my statement, Mr. Rozzi rudely responded that he would report that I declined the $200 to the BBB and that he'll "see me in court".

On March 28th, I canceled my account with T-Mobile after having used their services since 2001. I am appalled by how poorly T-Mobile customer representatives treat their customers.

I intend to make a formal demand pursuant to M.G.L., ch. 93A and to file this matter with the small claims court unless the charges to my account are resolved fully.

It is a shame that such measures have to be taken after having been a loyal customer for so many years. However, I think its an even bigger shame that such a large corporation would enjoy bullying hardworking consumers.

Yours Truly,

XXXXXXXXXXX



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know if you've experienced similar frustrations as a consumer. I'd love to hear what your thoughts.