T-Mobile Customer Service is an EPIC FAIL!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

.•*ღ T-Mobile's Awesome Customer Service Representatives... Not.

And the dispute continues...

So I get a response from T-Mobile after several days and a complaint to the BBB. To my surprise, I was yelled at, and accused of not accepting responsibility and pretty much disrespected by a T-Mobile Customer Service Representative who wouldn't even let me speak without interrupting me.

Customer Support at it's best, the below is a copy of a post I made on another blog concerning the incident... so it may sound redundant.



Nominated for Douchebag Customer Service Representative of the Year:

Vin Rozzi
T-Mobile USA, Inc.
Executive Customer Relations
877-290-6323 x341-8063

For his utter lack of respect and common courtesy to customers. The man not only refuses to let you speak, but outright accuses you of being at fault before even hearing your side of the story. By the end of the conversation, I assure you, Mr. Rozzi will have yelled at you, accuse you of being a liar and imply that your idiot, all while also managing to tell you to pay for costs caused by the incompetence of one of his own.

And that is why, Mr. Vin Rozzi, earned the title of Douchebag Customer Service Representative of the Year.

... Okay... Sorry I couldn't help myself....


........................


03/26/2009

Shortly after filing with the BBB, a T-Mobile representative named Vin Rozzi, contacted me in response to the complaint I made with the BBB and repeatedly stated that the charges were valid and that it was my fault for not checking to make sure the changes I requested were made. Despite stating that I received confirmation from a representative that the changes were made, he continued to maintain that the charges were valid and that it was my responsibility to check my account.

I was both stunned and disappointed by the lack of respect and courtesy I was shown by Mr. Rozzi. Mr. Rozzi repeatedly interrupted me and spoke over me, making no effort to understand my situation. Mr. Rozzi’s refusal to fairly assess my concerns became increasingly frustrating. Furthermore, Mr. Rozzi also stated that it was my fault for not checking my account to make sure I didn’t go over my messaging limit and for not checking my account to make sure the changes were made. In response to this, I asked Mr. Rozzi if he was implying that I am a fault since I foolishly trusted a T-Mobile customer representative. Additionally, I stated to Mr. Rozzi that it didn’t make sense to check text messaging limits since I was under the impression that my services were unlimited. Instead addressing these points, Mr. Rozzi spoke over me and again reiterated that the charges were valid and that I was responsible for the charges.

As I attempted to speak, Mr. Rozzi yet again, rudely interrupted me, and repeatedly demanding to know whether or not I “used their services”. When I pointed out that this dispute was not over whether or not I used the services but the fact that I incurred charges because I never receive a service I was promised; he impolitely interrupted me again with the same question. Upon hearing my affirmation, Mr. Rozzi once again repeated that the charges were valid and that T-Mobile is not responsible for the charges. When I attempted to speak, Mr. Rozzi interrupted me and offered a $200 goodwill credit to my account despite it being my fault. Mr. Rozzi would not let me talk and instead repeatedly demanded to know whether or not I would accept the $200 credit.

I declined the offer, stating that I didn’t think it was a fair offer and it was my hope to resolve the issue without resorting to legal action. In response to my statement, Mr. Rozzi scoffed at me stated that he would report my unwillingness to settle with the BBB and told me, “I’ll see you in court”.

Several days following the unpleasant telephone conversation with Mr. Rozzi, I made the decision to terminate my account with T-Mobile after having used their services since 2002.

Now I know why BBB gave them an F, and why most complaints I see against T-Mobile are customer service related.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know if you've experienced similar frustrations as a consumer. I'd love to hear what your thoughts.